In this post, you can see the Latest Methods to Fix mobile network not available Problem on Samsung Galaxy & Other Android Devices & Windows Mobiles. With the help of this article, you can fix this problem Permanently.
I have Solved mobile network not available Problem on My Samsung Galaxy device. And I have used this Method to solve the same problem in many Android devices. And I am Happy to say this to you because this method still working successfully. If you Read this post completely Then you can fix the mobile network not available error by your own.
How To Fix Mobile Network Not Available Error on iPhone & Android
- Unlock your Android Device and Then Power Off your Android Mobile.
- Now, Remove the Battery and SIM card from Android.
- Then You have to wait for 5 minutes and thereafter again Reinsert the Battery and SIM card into your iPhone device.
- Next, Try to power on your Android Mobile.
- Again If you are facing the mobile network not available problem then the following method help you to solve the problem completely.
If above method does not solve your Mobile Network not available problem then follow these steps will help you to fix this Error.
- Open your Android Device & Open Settings.
- There You can Find “Wireless and Network Settings“. Tap on it to go Ahead.
- Here Tap on Mobile Networks Option once.
- Select Network Operators Feature.
- You should keep it as Automatically, By changing Manual to Automatically.
- Since I have inserted an Idea SIM, So I select Idea Network. That’s It.
Note: You need to check your Android has updated or Not. This very important to you for using all Android Features.
Sometimes It is difficult to solve a mobile network not available problem. In such a cases it is better to Reset your Android. This will easy to do and Android will work as a new one.
If your Android Normally Open But showing mobile network not available Error:
- Open Settings on your Android Device.
- There You can find Backup & Reset Option. click on it once.
- Finally, Tap on Factory Data Reset. That’s it. Automatically your device will Get reset.
If your Android Phone not opening properly like flashing or struck then only use this trick:
- First, You have to Switch off your Android Device.
- Now, Press Home Button + Power Button + Volume Up Button at a time on your Android Device until you have found Android Logo.
- After logo displayed, Release all the Buttons and then you can follow the instructions as shown on your Android by using “Volume Down button” & Power Button.
- Then Choose “Delete All User Data” And Confirm it with Power Button.
- Finally, wait for few seconds in order to complete Reboot process of your System.
- That’s it, Now you can see your Android with a new look.
If you unable able to solve mobile network not available error then use this update to get new Android Device features.
- First of unlock your Android Device and Open “Settings“.
- Now You need to tap on “About Device” Option.
- In that, you can find “Software Update” Option. Just Tap on It once.
- Now, Select “Check For Update” Feature, If your device requires any Update then you will get update notification Accept it to Allow Updates on your device.
That’s It, Guys, I have Completed My task. Now,, It’s your turn make trail and fix your problem simply.
In some situations, Our Android Battery not working properly and It will cause starting problem of Android or any other troubles. So, you need to change the currently used battery with a new one or any other working battery. This will resolve your Problem.
Also, Read Articles:
We are so much Thankful to your patience for spending your valuable time on our blog. To know more interesting Topics related to Android and iOS Apps for free & without jailbreak follow our iOS Fast Updates Blog HomePage Daily. Still, If you have Any Doubts about this post then just post your query about the post in our commenting box. We shall respond to each and every comment in our blog and reply with the best solution.
Finally, I hope that this post helps you to know How To Fix mobile network not available Problem on Samsung Galaxy & Other Android Devices & Windows Mobiles. If you like this post don’t forget to share this post with your friends.