If you followed this Post, You can Fix iPhone wont turn on Problem Permanently by your own. Read this post carefully to know several methods to accomplish iPhone wont turn on error successfully. Sometimes you can also face iPhone displays the low-battery image and is unresponsive error If you followed all methods carefully you can solve this kind of errors also.
Charge iPhone Before Battery was Dead:
Generally, we use our iPhone, iPad mini, iPod Touch devices up to you have reached to 0 % of battery charging. This is one of the Reason to become your iPhone wont turn on regularly. So When you were trying to power on this device, It won’t turn on due to insufficient charging. Then charging is better option to solve my iPhone wont turn on past the apple logo problem
- Connect your iPhone to Charging plug for some time, Afer an hour, you are automatically open your iPhone normally.
Whenever You have faced this iPhone wont turn on or charge problem then first of all check this method initially. To know How To Fix Now Movie hd no connection Problem use this link. If it not working correctly then move to below methods. I bet you that by using all following methods, You can fix this error.
Restart If Any Chance:
When your iPhone Wont Turn On, First you need to Restart it once. If your iPhone open Normally then enjoy. If this method does not help you to turn on then read following Important steps to know How To Solve iPhone Wont Turn On Problem.
Fix iPhone Wont turn on Error With DFU Mode Set Up:
In some situations, your iPhone never boots up due to jailbreaking, Then This method is perfect to solve iPhone wont turn on error.
- Connect iPhone to PC by a USB cable.
- Now Press Power button up to 5 seconds.
- Then Again Press Power & Home button for 10 seconds.
- At this step, Release the power button But Keep holding Home button.
- Here, Your screen becomes almost in black and nothing you will found here. And here continue the instructions shown on your screen to set in DFU mode.
If you are not satisfied with above method then read more following more lines. If you wanted to know about How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently follow that link. With below method, My iPhone wont turn on or charge error can fix, And I checked this one which has still worked.
“Fix iPhone wont turn on Error” By Hard Reset:
Sometimes, iPhone & iPad devices not turn on Easily. In this condition, Power and Home Button not work. Then You have to make a Hard Reset to bring out your iPhone from iPphone wont turn on problem. Actually, Hard Reset means, Removing a Device battery and keep it again in iPhone or Connecting your iPhone to cable have to charge. But iPhone doesn’t a removable system of a battery. You can also use this method to fix iPhone 7 stuck on apple logo problem also. So, To make Hard Reset in iPhone, You need to use a Power button and Home button to reset forcibly. To know Complete Steps for Hard Reset and get out from iPhone wont turn on problem Follow below Some Important points.
- First, Press “Power button” along with “Home Button” hold it until you will see an Apple Logo. (For iPhone users, Use Power Button + Volume Button).
- Actually, In order to Appear an Apple Logo on Your Device, You need to Wait for (MAX) 30 seconds.
- When You have found your Apple Logo, Your iPhone starts booting to return into normal mode.
However, In some cases, This buttons combination never works, then you have to keep charging for a certain period of time to do above action.
How To Reset iPhone Operating System with iTunes:
Sometimes iPhone wont turn on quickly, This is really irritating us when important calls are coming.Usually, This may happen due to Power loss in battery or Any other problem raised with Operating system. You can also find a dark screen with bright letters with boot up an image of notification error showing on screen. In this condition, You will find an Image of USB cable along with iTunes picture.
This generally happens when Your iPhone Operating system gets corrupted or damaged And You will find “Connect iTunes” on iPhone Screen. I have followed this method when my iPhone 5 wont turn on. So, Now, You have to Restore your iPhone to prevent iPhone wont turn on problem & Reuse it as Normal Device. If you wanted to Know How To Restore your iPhone follow below points carefully.
- To restore your iPhone, You should have iTunes on PC either it is Windows or Mac.
- Now, You need to connect your iPhone to PC which has installed with iTunes already.
- Then You can able to find a new message that says about ” Your iTunes has detected new device for recovery mode”.
- Again you can see a message from iTunes, It indicates that “Your Device Required to be Updated or Restored”.
- Here, You have to Choose Restore Option, That Will allow you to download a new version of iOS Software which is available on Apple.
- Finally, Click on Install to use it on your device. That’s It, Guys. Let’s Enjoy your iPhone with new iOS Features and you never face this “iPhone wont turn on” problem again.
Note: We need to convey that you have to store all your data in iCloud or Anywhere Because When you had done a restore, All files and data will automatically remove from your iPhone.
Instructions For Before Restore iPhone:
- First, keep your iPhoneinto Recovery mode by Switch oFF.
- After that Put it into Computer by USB Cable.
- When you were trying to plug in theUSB cable, Don’t forget to Press Home Button, at the same time you need to pull down until your iPhone connected to iTunes.
- Guys Note this point seriously, You have to restore when and only your iPhone won’t turn on or is having any starting trouble.
How To Reset Proximity Sensor To Fix Error:
Sometimes you will face iPhone 6 won’t turn on or charge problem then you can use this method to fix that error easily.
- First of all, Restart your iPhone.
- when restarting you will watch screen then move to Settings.
- General>>Reset>>Reset All Settings.
That’s it, Guys, You can know additional info from this link. With this action, You will lose all your previous settings and Preferences but not data.
Finally, We hope that this post helps you so much to know How to fix iPhone Wont Turn On problem by yourself. If you like this post, don’t forget to share this post with your friends. To know some more interesting topics like iPhone 6 won’t charge, Latest iOS Apps and Fixing Difficult errors then follow Homepage of iOS Fast Updates. Still, You have any doubts about this post just post a comment in our commenting box. Our Team members will always help you to answer for your doubts with Our the best solution. We are thankful for your patience for spending your more valuable time on our blog.