Today, We shall discuss How to Take Screenshot on iPhone 7/6/5/4/iPad mini/iPod Touch Devices. If you followed thisTouch, You can become an Expert in taking a screenshot by the End of this post. And I am very much confident to say that this post 100% helps you.
Hello, Friends! Do you like to Know How To Take Screenshot on iPhone 7 & old devices, Let’s know this, By this post easily? Generally, Screenshot will play very important for most of iPhone & Other smartphone users. Sometimes we can’t tell our iPhone problem with our friends or any supporting team. In such a situations, This Screenshot will help us to convey our iPhone problem or Any Apps Errors to Team.
Our Team members, Publish the best solution for every problem when we achieve that solution our iDevice. So we are confident that this work on your device. Like a screenshot, You can also take iPhone screen capture video. However, Some devices will not support these commands like Android devices, Then you can post a comment to get your device commands. Recently our team fixed an error for iPhone Won’t Turn On & still it was working If you know about this follow that link.
Usually, you can use Home Button and Power Button simultaneously To capture your iPhone screen. But iPhone 7 has a virtual Home button which will cause somewhat difficult to take a screenshot. For every iPhone, you need to use some mechanical energy to capture your screen. Are you paying To HBO Now, Without using then use this link to know “How To Cancel HBO Now on iPhone/iPad mini/iPod touch/Mac”. If you not properly followed to press those buttons, Then you will find some Reboot notifications or Siri Activation notifications.
However, If you feel your iPhone 7 Screenshot will give a strange feeling but the Procedure you followed to take a screenshot will be same. If not using Kodi & wanted to get it then follow me with this post “How to Download Kodi” For iOS Without Jailbreak on iPhone and iPad. You can also use MegaBox Hd Apk for watching & downloading recently released movies. If you are searching for screenshot iPhone 6 not working problem then follow this blog we shal write about it coming soon.
I think This will help you to capture Your High scores, Any thread Notifications, Some kind of Bug shots, Your favorite scenes in the Movies what not. Each and Every scene in your iPhone you can easily capture. To know How To Take Screenshot on iPhone 7 and All iOS Devices follow below discusses important Steps.
How To Take Screenshot on iPhone 7/6/5/5s/4/4s & iOS 11/10 Devices:
- First of All, Play any movie or Game or Open any App which you wanted to capture the screen.
- Now, Go to Exact Screen Location to capture.
- Then, Press Power Button + Home Button, at a time Spontaneously and Hold them for few seconds. You can find power button at the Right side of iPhone.
Note: Sometimes, You may Fail to press those buttons exactly. Then you will see a window for Activation of Touch ID or Siri, Then Exit from that and try again above step.
- If you correctly pressed those buttons, Then your iPhone screen automatically flashes.
- You can able to confirm it by a camera shutter sound, Now, You can Find your saved screenshot photo in All photos.
- Some people don’t use iCloud Photo Library then This Screenshot will automatically save in the Camera Roll.
- Finally, You can Open your Photos App on Home Screen.
- Now, You can move down to the bottom of photos watch your Saved Screenshot.
- There you will find a captured screenshot as the photo.
- You can just select it and open in order to share, view, Edit & Favourite.
- If you want to send a mail or Message it with text, then go to Camera iCOn or Edit menu in Apps & you can send to friends with any social media easily.
That’s It, Guys, Here, I have completed my task successfully. I hope this will useful to know How To take screenshot on iPhone 7/6/5/5s. Now, It’s your turn let’s have a fun & Enjoy by taking screenshot funny scenes. To know the additional info you can also use this link. Here, It can help for those people who want to know how to screenshot on iPhone 5c & also screenshot iPhone 6s plus.
Finally, We hope that this article helps you to know about How To Take Screenshot on iPhone 7/6/5/5s devices. If you really feel that this post helps a lot then don’t forget to share this article with your friends. We have more thankful to you for spending your valuable time on our blog. Still, If you have any doubts about this post then post a comment in commenting box. We shall We shall daily update our blog with new topics and Be Attracting Apps for iOS 11/10 & iPhone Devices. To know more interesting articles on iPhone screenshot not working in this blog keep contact with us by This iOS Fast Updates.