By the End of this Post, you will learn How To Install Kodi on Chromecast To Stream More Videos on Your Favourite TV. So, It’s Really Exciting to hear that Sound. I Keep some Easy ways to Get these Streaming Videos on your TV. Let’s Know them Briefly…
I am Discussed here About the Best Methods to watch Streaming Videos From our Tv with the Kodi on Chromecast. Here, We actually Tested Different Methods before Writing This Article and We Described Only some methods which still works. So, You can follow My Steps without any Doubts.
Generally, we Used to watch Movies and Videos on Our Android Device. But with the Help of Kodi Chromecast, we shall also watch your Favourite Channels. Kodi Chromecast is a Tool used to connect Our PC or Android To TV for Watching any Media File in that Bigger Screen. Actually, We like to watch videos on Larger Screen but We have certain Length of the Screen to Smartphone But If we connected Our Device to TV then It will happen to watch Videos on Our Screen.
Actually, We like to watch videos on Larger Screen but We have certain Length of the Screen to Smartphone But If we connected Our Device to TV then It will happen to watch Videos on Our Screen. So, If you are Ready to do this with your Smartphone or PC then Keep follow me.
Pre-Requirements for Android Users:
- Android 4.1+ Version.
- You have to Download Local Cast,
- Kodi, Local Cast, XML, ES File Explorer.
- Official Chrome Cast App.
Installing Steps for Kodi on Chromecast To Stream Television Videos:
You may think this is the Long Method But It is a good one because this method never raises any kind of Errors while you are going to Stream Kodi on Chromecast. So Try to Prefer this If you want to use this for Long Period.
- Guys, As I said Above, Ensure once again that your Smartphone is Connected with WiFi Connection.
- Firstly Download All the Files Described in the pre-Requirements. ( They are Kodi, ES File Explorer, Local Cast &.XML (playercorefactory XML box))
- Now, I am going to open ES Explorer on My Smartphone.
- Thereafter, Open Sttings>>Display Settings>> Enable “Show Hidden File” Option.
- Then Go to the.XML downloaded File Location and Tap on it to choose Copy.
- You can go to internal storage there you have to Navigate Android>>Files>>.Kodi>>User Data, So You just Paste Here Above Selected.XML file.
- That’s it, Now you can able to Run the Kodi Application on your Device.
- Meanwhile, You can find a Pop of Local Cast Run Option Allow this.
- Here, You will see Player Selection Feature choose any of You to want. And Finally, You can Access Kodi on Chromecast.
This is Mostly used way to stream TV videos on Android & PC. And We are Suggesting This for You To watch Kodi without Getting Any Errors. However, If you want to Get Kodi in a simple Method then We have Found Another way to Get Kodi on Chromecast. So To know it follows the Below Points Carefully.
How To Get Kodi on Chromecast on Android in Simple Ways:
When you want to use Kodi on Chromecast in a very short period then Try to Prefer this one. It will help you in a very short period
- Friends, Even This Procedure also, You need to Have Smartphone along with an App called Google Home.
- So, Before Going to Detail steps, Ensure your Smartphone installed with Google Home.
- Run this Google Home App on Android.
- In this App, you can find “Cast Screen” Feature in Dropdown Menu.
- Once Tap on “Cast Screen” Then you will find that your Android connect to Chromecast.
- That’s it, Now You have to Run App which Does you like to Watch on your bigger screen.
- Here is the Mirror File which can be found at the Kodi ChromeCast.
I think You can prefer Second Method because Here you can connect Modi on Chromecast with the Help of Single App. And you need not use Any copy and Paste Options. So I am Suggesting you Follow the Second one. In case If you are facing Any Error While crossing this method then Don’t worry the First Method is Very Useful to you to Connect Kodi on Chromecast.
I have got this Kodi on Chromecast, It is Really Ciil and I have never Experienced Such Great Chance to Stream My Favourite Movies. You may like this Post even to connect More Easily. And these methods are still working so you Don’t Stop Anymore while performing this Action.
How To Connect Kodi on Chromecast With PC:
Kodi is more Compatible that’s why we can able to access such a great Media Player on the All types of Devices like PC, Android, iOS, Tablets. okay, Now I am Going to show you How to Stream Videos Via PC with the Help of Kodi on Chromecast, So, Guys Let’s Keep Reading More Attentively:
Pre-Requirements For PC Users:
- A Computer which has Installed With Kodi.
- And PC should have a Chrome Browser with Extension facility.
- Extensions like Google Cast iCon & Google Cast Extension.
- You should be connected with WiFi Connection.
Friends, First of All, You need to Ensure above Tools have on your PC. Thereafter go to My Following Installing Steps:
- Ensure that Your Chrome cast & PC Connect to your WiFi Connection.
- Now just Launch Chrome Browser on your PC & Navigate to Customize>>Control Panel.
- Search For Extensions in Google, Tap on First Site from the Top.
- Here, You can find a Search Box, There You can Again Search for “Google Cast” or You can Directily Use this Link to Go to There.
- Once It has Loaded successfully, Tap on That To Start Install.
- Now, A Pop Up will be shown with A list of Features, Among of All those, Try to Select Kodi on Chromecast.
- In this way, You can Choose Your Device name and Desired Mode to get watching Videos.
This is One of the Techniques used to Stream Media Files or Kodi Chromecast on TV. So, After this, you can have a chance to Enjoy all your favorite Videos. I think I have completed this Whole task and I think now It’s Your Turn and has a Fun.