In this Post, You can Know How to Fix iPad not charging Problem by your own? Yes, You Can If you followed this post, seriously. There several methods discussed for you, You need to follow them carefully, And I am sure You will definitely overcome these iPod & iPhone 6 charging problems.
I am writing this post, To show you How to Fix iPad not charging Problem, Some may think it was related to only, hardware problem, only but there may be a chance to interior technical error. I have discussed in following Lines clearly, Read Following steps to Fix it by yourself.
Are you Irritating about iPad not charging? Do Search many Articles? Still, Don’t have answer any answer. Okey, Now, I show you, Few Important methods, You just follow them and Fix iPad not charging problem by yourselves.
There may be several reasons for iPad not charging problem If you wanna fix this error, You have to check following different steps. iPhone 7 / 6S Plus or iPad not working on your device below methods will solve. If one this method does not work on your iPad another may be work. But at the end of this post, You can fix it your own. I am confident about this.
Quick Restore in iTunes To Fix iPad Not Charging Error:
Sometimes, This will normally get charged with above methods, but There may be a chance to follow harder methods for charging your iPad & iPhone. iTunes is a better choice than iCloud because iCloud can’t restore easily. You can also follow this method when your iPhone says its charging but won’t turn on error.
- For that, First, you need to connect your iPad or iPhone to iTunes on Either Mac or Windows in PC by using 30 Pin Dock Connector.
- Then, You have to Tap on “Device” tab at the top left.
- Thereafter, Tap on Backup & Continue.
- Here, You need to wait for few minutes to To Complete Backup.
- Finally, You need to Tap on “Restore” Option.
- And You have to wait to till restore has finished.
If this method does not work on your device don’t angry there several famous methods. I think following may solve this iPad air not charging problem
Check Cables If works or Not:
- Usually, Outlets of Cables will fail due to regular Connect & Disconnect actions.
- Sometimes they may be crunch due to that repeating action.
- Even Third party cables also not working exactly.
- If you have n’t any problems with iPad or iPhone & Power sources then You must check your Cable working or Not.
- If not, Then Try With Another Cable.
- Then you get charging, That’s it, Otherwise, continue reading.
Still, You face “iPad says not charging” Problem Don’t worry, I think to follow steps will work to fix iPad not charging problem.
Must Check All Outlets:
- You have to Check USB outlets When you are charging via cables with USB system from PC or Laptop devices.
- If one USB Not working properly then go for anotherUSB outlets & Plug Connections.
- Sometimes, USB may fail or not working then go for chargers.
- In case, If you are Correctly Plugged in with USB & USB Works properly then your iPhone getting charged.
- If still, Your iPhone or iPad not charging then continue to read to know more.
Ther may be a chance to recover this iPad not charging problem when you restore your iPhone or iPad device carefully. If you want to know how to do it, Get These steps:
Check With Restart iPad Once:
- First, Press Power or Sleep Button which is at right (For iPhone6 Later) and hold down. If you are using Old iPhone or iPad or iPod touch then power button at the top.
- When you were holding the power button, Press and hold the home button for iPhone 6s or older or Volume lowering button for iPhone 7 or Latest versions.
- When you hold those buttons at a time, Your screen will Turn Off.
- Again keep holding them to turn on back. That’s it, You can find an Apple Logo Indication.
Still, you are getting iPhone or iPad not charging problem then follow the below step, this surely will help you. For getting Additional Info use me.
Appeal to Apple About Your iPad not charging problem:
However, You had tried above methods, Sometimes, you cant solve this due to technical problems. This May your Battery Problem.
If you have AppleCare On your Device, Then run it. And You can Upgrade to a new version to overcome this problem permanently. In case, If you do not stay nearby Apple Store,
You may use this Number: 1-800-MY-APPLE in order to fix this by a mail. This call cost If your device hasn’t Applecare App.
Also, Read Helps You:
We are thankful for your patience for spending more valuable time on our Blog. Still, If you have any doubts about this article, You can ask us through commenting box. We shall reply to your comment with the Best solution solved by our Team. And We can keep updating our Blog with new topics in daily.
You can follow our Homepage of iOS Fast Updates to know more interesting Topics and Lates iOS Apps without Any jailbreak. To know easy solutions to fix difficult errors on iPhone & iPad Mini devices, You can follow with FaceBook & other social media.
Finally, We hope this post helps you to learn How To Fix iPad Not Charging Error. If you like this post don’t forget to share this great post with your friends.