Hello, Hi buddies, This is once again iOS Fast Updates discover a Tool for all iPhone & iOS users. Do you worrying about any iPA file does not supporting on your iPhone. Then Download & Install iOS App Signer on your Mac Windows 10/8/7 and convert it into your desired format so that you can able to install it by following the below guide & also read How to fix Fix iOS app signer no code signing certificates found.
Have heard about iOS App Signer in past? If you have an iPhone then it must be useful for you. Still, you are in doubt, okay Let’s about it briefly. iOS App Signer is the Tool that helps you to combine several Apps to one App. So that the output App can be installed on your iPhone easily. It will support for the several formats of Files like .deb,iPA, Xarchive etc. Before going to know more first you have to check following requirements to have this iOS App Signer on your PC.
Sometimes, the certain format of the Files doesn’t install on the iPhone due to technical problems. In such kind of situations, You don’ need to miss that App, If seriously followed them then it will make you possible to install by changing the File into the supporting format on your iPhone.
- Mac/Windows 10/8.1/8 (8GB+RAM)
- USB cable to connect your iDevice with PC.
How To Use iOS App Signer on Mac/ Windows
Hey, This is a complete guide for Mac/Windows users to make many Apps into single App with supporting the format. So, Read the following guide carefully:
- First of all, Launch Xcode on your Mac/Windows Operating System. Thereafter go to the “Preferences” Then a New window is opened there you need to Tap on your profile your Apple ID.
- At the bottom of the window, You can see “View Details” At the Right corner. So, click on it at once. At this Time, It takes few seconds to load Your Action for some time, so click on Done when it finishes. And close the Window.
- Now, Go to the File>>New>>project. Then, a window open with some features, Here you should click on “Single View Application” & Follow “Next” button. Then Minimise this Folder and Go to your Desired App iPA file location. Copy the Name of that file and paste it in Product name Box.
- Since I already have Soundcloud++ file, I submit its name as the product name. Then follow the “NEXT” button. Then Xcode will ask you to choose the Output File Location, For easiness I chose Desktop.
- Wait for a second, Till it fully Loaded, Then choose Devices>>USB>>Apple Inc. iPhone . Open iTunes, and Tap on iPhone symbol as shown in the Figure. Then Ensure “UDID” & Check for Update thereafter close it.
- After that, Launch iOS App Signer, If you are not Installed It, Use this link to Download & Install it then Launch. Stright away click on the Browse option. Then choose the Soundcloud iPA file location and Tap on Open.
- Now, select your (Signing Certificate) ie; device version, Provisioning profile & Finally choose App Short version. Tap on the Start button, It will extract & Condense the App to your iPhone device.
- When it has finished, You can find when the task has done. By showing the Output file location. Thereafter again open previously minimised Xcode. and Choose Window>>Devices.
- You will navigate to another page, there you have to choose your iPhone version. In the list of Installed Apps, Click on “+” Symbol. And you will get SoundCloud File Location tap on it to install.
- That’s it, Guys, Now your selected iPA file will install on your iPhone device with your own app as developed by you.
Guys, This is how we combine the different formats of files to simple iPA format. So, that you can easily install the App into your iPhone without fail. So, Guys, If you like this post then share this with your friends.
You can Try Following IPA’s in iOS App Signer:
This is about How to Download & install iOS App Signer on Mac/Windows 10/8/7. Friends, We hope you got it enjoying it. If any body has doubts regarding this post then share your question with us via commenting box. and Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter for watching more Latest Apps for iOS daily.