Hi, Buddies, This is your Favorite App Guide, To day I am here to share An Interesting news with you Do you believe One can manage Multiple Instagram Accounts on Single Android/iPhone. Yes, Guys let’s Chill, It’s really true. You Need to download Instwogram & Install on your Android by either Rootin or without Rooting. So keep following me to know it briefly.
Instwogram is the App for all Instagram users to manage Multi Instagram accounts. This is really interesting to access to make it is possible. Guys, Here I am truly saying It is possible by every Android user without Rooting Your Android. All you have to do is Create Two Instagram Accounts If already have then keep along with me to get an Opportunity.
Here, You need not pay for it, because it is made for free by XDA developer. So, It’s very easy to access. There are not any other exactly App for you to manage Multiple Instwogram Accounts. So, Let’s’ Have it keep following me to know How to get it.
- It can show the people who following & unfollow you
- Images are compatible with Enlarging.
- Post a Photo, Videos easily.
- A video play with automatic sound.
- More easy to share anything.
- After, Latest updates, Bugs, and Errors are mostly reduced.
- You can also fix your location so that you can see your locality friends.
- From the same app open second account.
Friends, These are the only sample features only, There are a huge number of Features waiting for you so let’s start Download & Install instwogram from the following steps:
- Android Device of 2.0 and Later.
- Xposed Installer.
- Instwogram Apk.
- For adding Add ons, Device must be Rooted.
Download Instwogram for Android:
Friends, Instagram is the best social networking tool that really helps you to download all the type of files from the Instagram like Photos, Audios, Videos. To do this, You have to include some Add ons to it. Guys, Instwogram will install without rooting your Android. So, If you eagerly interested to get an opportunity to manage Multiple Instagram accounts then you have to Download a Tool called integral.
First of all, you should download add-ons for your Android, Thereafter, just install them. Now, Go to Xposed Installer, and Turn on Instwogram Downloader module. Finally, reboot your Android it makes it is added successfully. That’s it friends. After download it, you can move on to the following Installing steps, to get it quickly. But be confident that you Android is inscribed with the all the Pre-requirements as said above.
Install Instwogram for Android:
hey, Guys, This is the Guide for managing multiple Instagram accounts, so you need to follow the Instructions as said below. Before that once again you have to Ensure that your Android is having above requirements. Guys, If you are confirmed already then start the below steps more attentively:
- Since Instwogram is an unofficial App, we have to Enable unknown sources on ANdroid.
- For that, Just Open Settings>>Security>>Enable Unknown Resources.
- Now, Android is Ready for you to Install Apk. To do so, Firstly, you have to Download Instwogram App from above Link.
- Thereafter simply Install downloaded Apk on Android by a series of clicks with displaying Instructions.
- Launch Xposed Installer and find Instwogram in it. When it found just enable by making a Tick mark on it. At this time you need to Reboot your Android for avoiding errors in future.
- Finally, you can ready to access this Instwogram account for managing Multiple Instwogram Accounts on your Android.
- You can share a photo on this Instagram and open your Facebook account to make a connection between them. If you face any error then follow the below guide which is the Right solution for fix it.
I think it’s very simple to us If you like this Post then share this with your friends. And your Facebook is n’t linking with the Instwogram account then follow below Instructions to make it is connected Properly without raising any problem.
How To Link Instwogram with Facebook In a simple way:
Recently we observed that most of Instagram users getting problem while they are connecting Facebook to Instwogram. the Reason to this is your Facebook account is save old Instagram Account Details. So, you have to delete those data, first of all, keep reading following steps How it is:
- Install An Official Facebook app form this Link.
- After that install, Instwogram If already Installed, Remove it and Reinstall.
- Then Open Facebook app and go to the Settings on Facebook acoount>>Open Apps>>From here Remove Instagram Account.
- That’s It guys, the problem has fixed.
Now, You can use multiple Instagram Accounts at a time on your Android device without raising any errors. For iPhone user, We found a Trick to use Multiple Instagram accounts so keep read the following guide to know it.
How to use Multiple Instagram accounts on iPhone:
Hey, this guide will help for Cydia users, so remember you need not jailbreak to get this Cydia on your iPhone. So, To know something about it head over to the following steps.
- First of all Launch Cydia on your iPhone.
- Now, go to sources>>Edit>>Add. Here, a pop-up will prompt to ask you Enter Repo.
- Here you should add Above shown Repo and Tap on Add Source.
- Now go to the Cydia and Search for “Social Duplicator“. When it finds just Install it.
- That’s it, Friends, Now, You can watch it on your Home Screen.
- Open Settings App & Trust this Social Duplicator.
Do you know Social Duplicator? Yes, this is one of iPhone App that enables you to use multiple Instagram Accounts.
Guys, If jailbreakers are not able to get this, Then you can go for Parallel Space, Which allows you to use multiple Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp Accounts. So, start enjoying it.
Recommended Apps For Android:
- SetBeat Apk
- 2DS Emulator
- Tutu Apk
- Xbox Emulator
- Pokesniper Apk
- iOS Emulator for Android
- Pokemon Go Anywhere
- How To Fix Mobile Network Not Available Problem
Bro this is very nice for us to spend a valuable time with you. If you wanna know more Latest updates and Interesting Apps for Android & iPhone then keep in contact with us. I am so happy to share more and more Apps those are not available on Regular platforms.