Today, We are discussing How To delete documents and data on iPhone 7/ 6s/ 6/ 5/ 5s And How to remove waste storage on iPhone & Android Devices. If you followed this article carefully, You will learn Complete procedure to delete documents and data iPhone, By the end of this post.
Sometimes, Apps on our device will take huge data due to storage of Documents and data iPhone Apps. This huge storage of additional data is because of files downloaded from the Apps. Most of the cases, Your App storage exceeds the Normal storage of the App. You have to follow more below lines to know How to delete documents and data on iPhone 6.
Let’s know Why this documents and data iPhone take more data on many devices what is the reason behind it. And continue to read following lines to know how to delete documents and data iPhone or iPad devices. Some of the people use iClean iPhone app but those are not necessary. If you want to delete Vine Account, Use this guide, To know How To Delete Vine Account Quickly. Actually, One app on iPhone stores an additional info like App caches, favorites, history, all other attachments etc, These waste unnecessary data will be stored as Documents and Data.
How To Delete Documents and data iPhone/ iPad device:
Now, sub headingI am going to discuss with you about How To Delete Documents and data iPhone Which means delete all apps and reinstall them again.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, You need to navigate General>>Storage & iCloud usage.
- After that, Click on Manage Storage Feature, You can find it subheading of storage.
- At this time, You can watch list of all installed apps on your iOS/iPhone device. select anyone among those and continue to further steps.
- For example, Here I am selecting OneNote, You can select any app which has taken more storage.
- Thereafter, Go ahead by tapping on Delete App. This can be found at the bottom of the Page.
- Now, You will get a pop-up, In that again click on Delete App Option.
- When you have deleted that particular App, You need to Open Appstore on your iPhone And search for deleted app.
- Finally, You can download it again on you iPhone or iPad.
That’s it, When you have re-installed the App check it’s size in the Storage. It will show very less like 30 MB or 40MB. But before Going to Delete the App it’s Original Size will be in 300MB or 800 MB depending on the App.
Now, you can achieve this procedure by deleting one by one App on your device, In order to delete documents and data iPhone. Till now, You have seen How to delete Documents and Data iPhone, Let’s see How To Delete Document and Data on Mac device. This will helps you to delete documents on data on your Mac devices. All App data usually stored in iCloud. If you want to delete iCloud Back then you never get any stored data from it.
How To Delete Document and Data on Mac:
Even You can delete documents and Data on Mac devices also. Following procedure will help you to delete documents and data on Mac Devices.
- Go to System Preferences & Then move to iCloud.
- Now, Tap on Manage Option which was located at the bottom right corner.
- Choose Anyone App which has taken Huge space on your device.
- Now, Click on “Delete Documents and Data”.
- Again tap on Delete Option to confirm your action.
- That’s it, & Repeat the same process till you have Deleted Documents and Data on Your Mac device.
This is the best way to clean up your device. Let’s start it on your iPhone/ iPad and delete documents and data iPhone easily. Follow us by this link in Discussion to know more Info about this Topic.
If you like this post don’t forget to share this post with your friends. We are thankful for your patience for spending your valuable time on our blog. Follow our Homepage of iOS Fast Updates to know the latest News on our Blog.
Let’s follow us daily to know more Interesting Apps for free and The Best Solutions for the Most difficult problems. Still, If you have any queries about this post then just post a comment in our commenting box. We shall reply to your query with the best solution by our Team members.
At the End of this post, we hope that this post helps you so much to How To delete documents and data on iPhone 7/ 6s/ 6/ 5/ 5s & delete documents and data iPhone.